Butterfly Release Request Form
Butterflies are extremely symbolic in many cultures and mythologies, they are known to represent new beginnings and change. Weddings are a joyous celebration of exciting transitions in your relationship and life, releasing butterflies symbolizes the wonderful transformation and creates an amazing photo opportunity. To schedule a butterfly release for your event, please fill out the form below.
Important to remember…
- Touching the butterflies shortens their already short lifespan of only 2-3 weeks by hampering their ability to fly to their food sources, so please remember that touching the wings is harmful
- Butterflies only fly in warm weather, therefore butterfly releases are weather dependent, cold weather delays their developement
- If you choose the accordion box for your release, the harder you pull the lid off of the box the larger the spray of butterflies. This allows a more dramatic release
- For weddings, the butterflies will most likely land on your bouquets for a quick drink of nectar. This allows for a perfect photo shoot, but be mindful to choose flowers without pesticides
- Butterfly Release Request Forms should be submitted at least three weeks to one month in advance